Check out these local Orange County workout parks with outdoor fitness equipment for those who want to pursue an outdoor exercise routine.
This post is meant for individuals looking for outdoor exercise equipment in public parks near you.
These are the parks in Orange County with sections set up specifically for public outdoor fitness with outdoor fitness stations designed for individual use.
More Parks in Orange County with Outdoor Fitness Equipment (info from readers):
- Garden Grove has 5 parks with outdoor fitness equipment (Garden Grove Park, Magnolia Park, Jardin de los Niños, Clinton, and Eastgate Park).
- Santa Ana also has a number of fitness parks and even has a Fitness Task Force which offers 5 fitness maps of the city (Golden Trail East, Downtown Santa Ana, El Salvador Park, Jerome Park, and Santa Anita Park.) There are a number of recreation facilities in the city. Garfield Park also has a fitness area.
- Grijalva Park in Orange has a workout area outdoors, but under shade cover.
- Pine Tree Park in Tustin
- Concourse Park in Portola Hills
- Tracks at Brea Trail
- Schaffer Park in the City of Orange has an outdoor gym.
More Tools for Outdoor Exercise:
- Parks with Outdoor Handball and Racquetball Courts in Orange County
- How Far Around? Top Tools to Figure Walking Distances or Map Runs
- Walk Maps: Knowing the Distance When You Go the Distance
Originally published in July 2013.