What are the best Aliso Viejo parks and playgrounds? All of them! Well, I bet you have your favorites.
Opinions can change dependent on the ages of the children, the weather or season, or just based on one good or bad park trip.
I’ll attempt to list Aliso Viejo parks and playgrounds as if I were giving advice to a friend who is visiting the area.
Regional Parks closest to Aliso Viejo:
- Aliso and Woods Canyon Regional Park (Official OC Parks) is very large and wraps around to different parts of Aliso Viejo through access points on different trails.
- Laguna Niguel Regional Park is obviously in Laguna Niguel rather than Aliso Viejo, but it’s very close to some neighborhoods in Aliso Viejo.
Aliso Viejo Parks without Playgrounds
- Aliso Canyon Community Park
- Brookline Park
- Creekside Park
- Crestview Park
- Foxborough Park
- Glenbrook Park
- Hillview Park
- Pinewood Park
- Wingspan Park
- Aliso Viejo Community Association Park Map & Amenities. AVCA owns the parks and takes reservations for AVCA members at 949-243-7750
- Nearby public library: Aliso Viejo Public Library
- Visit my South Orange County Parks index to find more playgrounds
Originally published in February 2018.