South OC parks and playgrounds represent about half of my blog posts. They’re featured heavily on this site, because I’m lucky to have so many recommendations. If you live in south Orange County, please recommend your favorite parks so I can build on your insider information!
I’ve also provided links to south OC regional parks and city park pages at the bottom of the page.
South Orange County Playgrounds
You can visit South Orange County playgrounds and parks to see an archive list of ALL the parks, but it’s a pretty lengthy list.
Aliso Viejo Parks
Dana Point/Capo Beach Parks
Laguna Beach Parks
Laguna Hills Parks
Laguna Niguel Parks
Lake Forest/Foothill Ranch Parks
Mission Viejo Parks
Rancho Santa Margarita
San Clemente Parks
San Juan Capistrano Parks
OCParks.com Regional Parks
Our regional parks require a $3-$5 entrance fee – but they are worth every penny!
Buy your annual pass online. I always get the $80 one that I can use at all the parks and beaches governed by OCParks.
Aliso and Wood Canyons Wilderness Park (Aliso Viejo and Laguna Beach)
Ronald W. Caspers Regional Park (San Juan Capistrano)
Laguna Coast Wilderness Park (Laguna Canyon)
Laguna Niguel Regional Park
O’Neill Regional Park (Trabuco Canyon)
Thomas F. Riley Wilderness Park (Coto de Caza)
South Orange County City Park Links
- Aliso Viejo (park guide with photos)
- Dana Point (parks gallery and amenities, 1-2 photos, links to maps)
- Laguna Beach (list on the visitor website)
- Laguna Hills (text park listing)
- Laguna Niguel (table linking to photos and amenities list)
- Lake Forest (city park guide with map, addresses and amenities chart)
- Mission Viejo (interactive map with links to photo, address, and amenities)
- Rancho Santa Margarita (SAMLARC park info – click on pdf for playground map)
- San Clemente (list of parks and amenities with links to aerial photos and maps)
- San Juan Capistrano (no current official park directory, but a facility rental info page)
Can’t Find What You’re Looking For?
This post can answer most of your questions!
Or check my other indexes for: