Looking for the best OC parks for a birthday party? This is, by no means, a complete list.
However, I combed through lots of the parks on this blog to find those that fit my criteria. I still have more to add, but this is my first go at it.
A word of caution approaching Summer 2021 is that not every park or every city is encouraging or even allowing gatherings. Each place has their own rules and limits.
Make sure you consult all the official sources to know what’s allowed and not allowed before you get too deep into planning a park birthday party in Orange County.
Our Orange County Regional Parks would be pasted all over this post if not for the entrance fee. If you’re looking to reserve a shelter at one of our amazing regional parks, check out this reservation link and refer to OCParks.com for OFFICIAL information on our county parks.
These are the regional parks unofficially covered on my site:
- Riley Wilderness Park in Coto de Caza
- Carbon Canyon Regional Park in Brea
- Hidden Playground and Nature Hike at Laguna Niguel Regional Park
- Laguna Niguel Regional Park
- O’Neill Regional Park in Trabuco Canyon
- William R. Mason Regional Park in Irvine
- Aliso Beach Park in Laguna Beach
- Irvine Regional Park in Orange
- Mile Square Regional Park
Originally posted in August 2009.