Play Parks visitors often seek suggestions for the best OC parks for a birthday party. This is, by no means, a complete list. However, I combed through ALL the parks on this website to find those that fit my criteria. Make sure you visit the park before you send invitations to make sure it’s appropriate for your needs. I’d also suggest, calling the city for info on special permits or instructions. Please add your suggestions for SMALL parks and playgrounds, listed in no particular order.
Criteria (amenities required for birthday parties):
- covered picnic table area (with 2 – 4 picnic tables)
- dedicated parking lots
Our Orange County Regional Parks would be pasted all over this post if not for the entrance fee. If you’re looking to reserve a shelter at one of our amazing regional parks, check out this reservation link and refer to OCParks.com for OFFICIAL information on our county parks.
These are the regional parks unofficially covered on my site:
- Riley Wilderness Park in Coto de Caza
- Carbon Canyon Regional Park in Brea
- Hidden Playground and Nature Hike at Laguna Niguel Regional Park
- Laguna Niguel Regional Park
- O’Neill Regional Park in Trabuco Canyon
- William R. Mason Regional Park in Irvine
- Aliso Beach Park in Laguna Beach
- Irvine Regional Park in Orange
- Mile Square Regional Park (coming soon)
- Capistrano Beach in Dana Point/Capo Beach