Parks with music instruments in Orange County was the request that came in from a mom. I’m pretty sure she is looking for big musical playground pieces that make big sound, so I’ve tried to highlight those here. I’ve found there are surprisingly few. There’s a section on parks with music panels — not necessarily something you’d make a special trip to visit but you’d be happily surprised if you went and found it there.
Parks with Music Panels
- Laguna Niguel Regional Park has a small panel with music bells by the big playground
- Fullerton Sports Complex Playground has a small interactive musical panel at the top of the play equipment
- Box Canyon Park in Yorba Linda has interactive panels built into the structure like music chimes and drums
More Music Parks Recommended by Readers
- Costa Mesa Verde Library (NOT park)
- Betsy Ross Park in Anaheim – recently renovated
- Eader Park in Huntington Beach
- Pavion Park in Mission Viejo has an interactive music game, but not instruments to play
Do you have more ideas? Send me an email at play [at] funorangecountyparks [dot] com!