Peachwood Park in Lake Forest is a small playground hidden in a neighborhood off Trabuco Road. It’s not even on Google’s map. It’s very near Tamarisk Park and can sometimes be confused with Tamarisk, but it’s smaller and has updated equipment.
Location: From I-5, drive towards the foothills on Lake Forest Drive. Turn left on Trabuco Road and get ready to make an immediate right onto Peachwood. The playground is ahead on the right. Parking is on the street. [Address: 21132 Peachwood, Lake Forest] MAP TO PEACHWOOD PARK IN LAKE FOREST
- Interactive boards and a textured play table under the main play set.
- 2 babys swings and 2 bench swings set nearby the play equipment.
- Climbing wall.
- Fast slides, but different heights for different ages.
- Bring some balls to play on the grassy area.
- Really nice shaded picnic tables.
- Shade in the late afternoon and slight shade cover over the equipment.
- It’s not fully accessible, but it has some accessible ramps for getting onto the bark surface.
- Like I said, it’s close to Tamarisk Park so if the kids get tired of this one, you can walk/drive over to Tamarisk for a double park day.
- No restrooms.
- Separated from road, but still close enough that you’ll want to keep an eye on little wanderers.
- Playground rated for 5 to 12 year olds and there are some gaps in the high spots where you will want to watch the little ones.
- Parking on street
- Bark play surface
- Grassy area near apartments
- Official City of Lake Forest website
- Nearby public library: Foothill Ranch Library