Eastbluff Park in Newport Beach is a nice little neighborhood playground near a baseball diamond.
Location: On Newport Beach side of the Back Bay. Turn on Vista Del Sol off Eastbluff Drive and right on Vista Del Oro. Behind Eastbluff Elementary and Ralphs Shopping Center. MAP to Eastbluff Park in Newport Beach
- Play equipment looks like a castle
- Fun to watch airplanes taking off from John Wayne Airport
- Small park on greenbelt – quiet as long as there are no baseball games at nearby diamond.
- Bench in the shade for supervising kids.
- Graffiti on play equipment
- One steep step near slides
- Sand (particularly grainy) and recycled rubber play surfaces
- Dedicated parking lot
- 2 barbecues and picnic tables
- No shade on playground
- Bathroom right near play area (campground-style with stainless steel toilets and spiderwebs). However, very clean.