Bigonger Park in Yorba Linda is a small neighborhood playground nestled up against the Yorba Linda Golf Course in a very beautiful and relaxing setting. Golf carts periodically drive by on a nearby path visible from the playground, much to the delight of my toddler.
Directions to Bigonger Park in Yorba Linda: Take the 55 east to the 91 Freeway. Exit onto Imperial Highway/90. Travel toward Yorba Linda and make a take the Kellogg Drive exit. Turn right onto Arroyo Cajon Drive. Then make another right at the dead end onto Foxfield Lane. The play area is right in front of you at the T-intersection of Foxfield and Parkside. Park on Parkside. (Address: 19360 Parkside Drive, Yorba Linda) MAP TO BIGONGER PARK IN YORBA LINDA
- It’s a VERY small and quiet playground.
- Nice, older trees provide some shade in the early morning hours.
- Two play structures – one for the toddlers, and one for the larger kids. The larger structure is fairly low to the ground and my toddler handled it with no problem.
- Plenty of things to hang from and spin, as well as a big thing to balance on and spin with your feet!
- There are some great grassy hills for rolling. Grassy, hilly area near the playground lends itself to running around and burning off steam..
- Walk around and see what you can discover in the sycamore and pepper trees. We spotted a good amount of birds and butterflies here – the open space of the golf course attracts wildlife.
- It’s a very small park – more suitable for younger kids.
- Limited street parking
- Accessible walking ramp up the playground
- Bark play surface
- NO restrooms
- NO sand
- Drinking fountain and picnic table
- Official City of Yorba Linda information about Bigonger Park
- Read my post about the 20+ Best Parks and Playgrounds in Yorba Linda
Parks nearby Roland E. Bigonger Park in Yorba Linda: