San Antonio Park in Yorba Linda is easy to find from the main strip of Yorba Linda Boulevard, but when you arrive you’ll feel miles away from everything.
Location: From the 91 Freeway, take Yorba Linda Boulevard towards downtown and turn right onto San Antonio Road. You’ll wind up the hill past some incredible homes. Make a left turn onto View Park Drive and the park will be on your left. (Address: 4205 San Antonio, Yorba Linda) MAP TO SAN ANTONIO PARK
- You can ride your horse to this park! A section of Yorba Linda horse trail goes right next to this park, and they have an area where you can tie your horse up, as well as an arena to turn them out in while you play.
- Fun tunnel slide on the larger play structure.
- Cute dinosaur picture and name panel on the smaller play structure.
- Large grassy field that would be perfect for kicking around a soccer ball, or playing any number of games on.
- Birds aplenty, including bluebirds!
- Two toddler/baby swings and two bench swings.
- No shade over play structures – and since you’re way up in the hills here, you wouldn’t want to be out here in the middle of a hot summer day.
- Parking on the street
- Bark play surface with recycled rubber pads where the slides end
- Restrooms right near the playground
- Drinking fountain
- Picnic tables and grills
- Soccer field
- Grass volleyball court (bring your own net)
- Official City of Yorba Linda parks website
Originally posted in October 2010.