Welcome! I'm so glad you are here, but if you are doing your part it means you are staying at home. Keep doing what you are supposed to be doing for the good of public health! Always adhere to official guidelines.
Kraemer Memorial Park in Placentia, located near the iconic Placentia water tower, is a popular community park with enormous trees and tons of open grassy space.
Directions to Kraemer Memorial Park in Placentia: Located at 201 N Bradford Ave, near the intersection of Chapman and Bradford. From the 57 freeway, exit at Chapman (the northern Chapman, not the Anaheim one) and head east. Turn left onto Bradford, then left again into the parking lot.
- Two structures that are on the smaller side with a restroom right next to the playground area make this a great park for younger kids
- Huge trees and vast grassy space for running and roaming
- Fun climbing elements on the slightly larger structure and a big spinning umbrella-shaped circle big enough for a few people to hang on
- Two play structures
- Two bench and two baby swings
- This is a very popular park that can at times be completely packed with happy families
- The slightly larger structure does have a ladder and hole going straight up through the middle of a platform that can be worrisome for parents with smaller kids
- Dedicated parking lot
- Recycled rubber play surface
- Drinking fountain
- Picnic benches sprinkled throughout
- Full basketball court, volleyball court and softball diamond
- Official City of Placentia website
- Picnic structures available for reservation through the City of Placentia website
- Nearest Public Library: Placentia Library