Do you know why I love Mother’s Day and holidays and vacations? Because I give myself permission to play. What if you gave yourself permission to play EVERY day?
- Write “nature notes” to yourself or your loved ones with shells, rocks, sticks. Write in the sand, in the snow, in the mud.
- Stack rocks to see how they balance.
- Build sand castles.
- Notice colors, patterns, and dew drops in nature – feel like the world is bigger than you
Find Your Place
- Mine is the beach. With kids or without – I relax. I find peace. I slow down.
- I see the reflections and it reminds me to reflect.
Start today and make it every day — whether it’s 30 seconds or an hour or the whole day. Let your mind wander and let yourself surrender to moments of play.