Eucalyptus Park in Anaheim is a nice place to stop by for a picnic lunch or to let the kids run around. It’s also right down the street from Canyon Plaza, a shopping center with a variety of restaurants and a Mother’s Market.
Directions to Eucalyptus Park in Anaheim: Located off of E Santa Ana Canyon Rd, between Imperial Hwy and Weir Canyon. From the 91 Fwy, exit Imperial Hwy and head south. Turn left at the first light E Santa Ana Canyon Rd. The park is on the left after Anaheim Hills Rd and there’s no light at Quintana. (Address: 100 South Quintana Road, Anaheim) MAP TO EUCALYPTUS PARK IN ANAHEIM
- Sunken playground with a toddler structure and a larger structure for older kids, both with a little built in shade.
- Two pairs of baby swings and one pair of bench swings
- Benches and shady areas surrounding the playground
- Younger kids like riding tricycles, bikes, and scooters on the sidewalks and older kids often play hide and seek or tag in the large grassy areas.
- Local residents frequently walk their dogs at the park.
- The restrooms are fairly well maintained but the stalls don’t have doors so, as always, you’ll want to supervise children.
- One dedicated parking lot, located near the playground and restrooms.
- Restrooms near the playground
- Playground surface: Wood bark
- Drinking fountains
- Large grass area for open play
- Basketball court
- Baseball diamond
- Picnic benches and BBQs
- Group picnic shelter
- Official City of Anaheim websit page for Eucalyptus Park
- Nearest public libraries are Canyon Hills and East Anaheim. Anaheim Branch library website
Photo & post credit: Wendy B. generously donated her knowledge and photos of Eucalyptus Park.