The Laguna Niguel Public Library was remodeled in 2012 and features a large children’s section.
- Kids Section? Separate kids section with 2 small reading tables for toddler size – with accompanying comfy parent chair. Small chairs have fun farm animal cut-outs. There are a few more tables at homework height for older kids.
- Audio Books? Lots of audio books.
- Easy Labels? Shelves are clearly labeled and it’s easy to find books by subject or reading level.
- Friends of the Library bookstore? Yes!
- Plenty of parking? Yes – there is parking behind the library.
- “Shushing” factor? Kids section is distinctly separate from adults.
- Toddlers? Have you seen these Target Toddler Totes? They are a complete storytelling kit with different themes. Kind of like a librarian in a box (see photo below).
- Restroom location? As you walk into the library, they are to the left of the entrance.
- Which library card do I use? This is an OCPL.org (Orange County Public Library) branch. You can check books out from here with your OCPL card and return them to any OCPL branch library.
- Amazon Affiliate Link:
- Crown Valley Community Park has the Niguel Botanical Preserve behind it!
- Seaview Park for a beautiful short hike
- Salt Creek Trail for a more strenuous fitness hike
Directions to Laguna Niguel Public Library: It’s near the corner of Crown Valley Parkway and Alicia Parkway by the new City Hall and offices. (Address: 30341 Crown Valley Parkway, Laguna Niguel). MAP TO LAGUNA NIGUEL LIBRARY
Contact this library: