I’m such a nerdy girl! That’s why I’m always tinkering with the site and trying out new techie things. This post is for all my fellow (and future) iPhone users. I imagine the same or similar steps would work for you lucky iPad owners, as well.
If there’s one thing lacking about my iPhone, it’s the web page loading speed. I usually do my web browsing at home. There are times, however, when I just need to look up a snippet of information while I’m out. That’s when I delve into Safari. Here’s the trick. It’s a simple one. And it works for any website you’d like to bookmark for easy access.
BOOKMARK OUR SITE ON YOUR iPHONE:
- Press the Safari icon to access the web.
- Type in “https://funorangecountyparks.com” and wait for the page to load.
- Press the + button at the bottom of the page.
- Up pops a menu with some options. Select “Add to Home Screen.”
- You’ll see a screen with an icon and a place to edit the full site name (Fun Orange County Parks: OC Playgrounds and Outdoor Play Ideas). You can shorten it to “Fave Parks” or “Play Places” or whatever other shortened name you choose.
When you’re done, the icon will pop up on your menu page, just like your Calendar or Contacts. You can drag it around to where you want. Hint: This works for our home page or any other page on the website. So if you want to delve deeper you can bookmark a page like:
Thanks for indulging my geeky side! Hope you’re having a great weekend!