North OC parks and playgrounds aren’t featured heavily on this site, because we haven’t had many recommendations. If you live in north Orange County, please recommend your favorite parks so we can build on your insider information!
I’ve also provided links to OCParks.com regional parks in North OC and city park pages.
North OC – Parks and Playgrounds
OCParks.com Regional Parks
Our regional parks require a $3-$5 entrance fee – but they are worth every penny!
Buy your annual pass online. I always get the $80 one that I can use at all the parks and beaches governed by OCParks.
Carbon Canyon Regional Park (Brea)
Ralph C. Clark Regional Park (Buena Park)
Ted Craig Regional Park (Fullerton)
Featherly Regional Park (Anaheim)
Santiago Oaks Regional Park (Anaheim)
Tri-City Park (Placentia)
Whiting Ranch Wilderness Park (Foothill Ranch/Trabuco Cyn)
Yorba Regional Park (Anaheim)
North Orange County City Park Links:
Anaheim (link to a PDF park brochure)
- Brea (text list with descriptions)
- Buena Park (links to individual parks with 1-2 photos, amenities checklist)
- Cypress (simple map linking to individual parks with photos and amenities list)
- Fullerton (list links to individual parks with photos and maps)
- Garden Grove (parks and facilities chart with links to maps)
- La Habra (visit La Habra’s parks listing with a few photos and amenities listed)
- La Palma (a few photos and list of amenities)
- Placentia (only reference parks in community services FAQ section)
- Stanton (list with address, amenities and 1 photo each)
- Westminster (list of parks linking to 1-2 photos and list of amenities)
- Yorba Linda (PDF park map)
Can’t Find What You’re Looking For?
This post can answer most of your questions!